Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Voyage Home

My journey to hell ends shortly. I will be returning to my nice office. Unfortunately,
due to someone else on my team being rotated I will not return to my function. Thus the whims of some idiot in a far away office have kept me away from my job for six months. I will be doing more mentorship at least until my peer returns from a heart attack. I prefer to do rather than fix the mistakes of others.

However, I will be leaving as Cool Hand Luke unbroken, unrepentant and tougher than when they sent me on detail. Some people who sucked up did soft time. I did hard time
and the hardest stretch by far. Tis better to do hard time than be a kiss $@$521

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Unfortunately,
due to someone else on my team being rotated I will not return to my function.


Ugh.

There's a black cloud over your head, Beak.

Ducky's here said...

Yes sir, Officer Obenhein, you sure do speak truth to power.