Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Issue Behind The Harry's Place Mess

The standard far left spin machine is desperately trying to defend what can not or should not be defended.

There is some partial truth in that any blog post can be taken in part or in full by another group. Yet common sense would indicate links from certain sites carry the stench of what they are. A University Faculty member should have the critical judgment to know who and what David Duke is.

I followed the link from the original Duke Post back to a clearly moonbatty site with
a range of conspiracies. The excuse that the original post was on another site and the article was written by a conspiracy nut at another crank site does not pass the credibility test.

This censorship will ultimately backfire and draw more publicity to the brain impaired malfeasance of the UCU hack whose malfeasance started this. I would not be surprised to see this story picked up by LGF, Free Republic among other sites.

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

A University Faculty member should have the critical judgment to know who and what David Duke is.

I should say so!

Even before I became interested in politics, I knew who the hell and what the hell David Duke is! In fact, being the type who doesn't take anyone else's word, I read his book. That told me all that I needed to know.